Is music your main passion in life? Have you always dreamed of working in a music store? Then PMT Cambridge wants YOU!
We have a vacancy coming up for a Hi-Tech Expert and we are looking for a full time staff member to join the team in our Cambridge music shop. So do you know your DCOs from VCOs? How to create a drum rack in Ableton? How to install a Eurorack module without blowing it up? Or what the pros and cons of ribbon mics are? If so, you may be the person we're looking for…
This is a full-time, paid position with a January start date.
We are looking for someone with an unstoppable passion for electronic music, recording and live sound. An outgoing, friendly manner with customers, and obsessive attention to detail is essential.
Skills and qualities we’re looking for in applying candidates:
- Previous retail sales experience, however we will train the right person if he or she can fulfil all other requirements
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Product knowledge of hi-tech music equipment, keyboards and PA
- Able to work under pressure and to target
- Familiar with social media (Facebook, Twitter and Instagram)
- Good Numeracy and Literacy skills
How to Apply
Please email CV’s through to email@example.com and mark them for the attention of Ben. Alternatively, pop into the store and introduce yourself! And if you know anyone who would be suitable for this role, then let them know and share this post on Facebook or Twitter.
The closing date for those applying for this role is Thursday 31st December. Salary will be discussed during the interview.