KRK are one of the world's leading manufacturers of studio reference monitors. PMT have now in stock the new Rokit Generation 3 powered monitors - which provide pro-quality monitoring for an affordable price!
When you purchase a KRK monitor, you join a family of elite musicians and engineers that rely on KRK to deliver accurate sound reproduction and acoustic precision, day in and day out. With their distinctive yellow cones, these monitors can be seen in home studios and professional recording studios, worldwide - that signature yellow woofer tells the world that you and your monitor are true to the mix and true to your craft.
A good pair of studio monitors is one of the most important purchases you'll ever make, when setting up your recording studio: they are crucial for great mixing results. KRK monitors are a sign of quality, and a great choice for anyone who's serious about sound.
Thankfully, KRK has a wide range of products to suit different setups, and just because your budget is smaller than that of a mega-studio doesn't mean you don't deserve a great set of monitors! For years, KRK ROKIT monitors have provided accurate sound for small bedroom, project as well as pro studios. Now that the new KRK Rokit Generation 3 monitors have landed, it is a great opportunity to upgrade your studio.
KRK Rokit monitors are easy to integrate to any system configuration, whether you only have limited space for speakers or not! Whichever model you choose, they all offer professional performance and accuracy for recording, mixing, mastering and playback.
Why Choose KRK ROKIT speakers?
For a quarter of a century KRK have been the professional’s choice for mixing and mastering hit records around the globe. KRK’s ROKIT studio monitors have been the most popular choice for accurate monitoring, selling over one million units.
With the introduction of the new ROKIT4 and Rokit 10-3, KRK complements the existing Generation 3 line up and expands the legacy of performance ROKIT’s have become known for. So whether you´re just starting out in desktop recording, or you´ve already laid down a few thousand tracks, give a listen to the ROKIT Generation 3 line of monitors and experience the standard of performance and accuracy that raises the bar once again.
Main Rokit Series Features:
- Soft-dome tweeter provides clarity and extended response up to 35kHz
- Proprietary waveguide technology optimized for superior stereo imaging
- Lightweight, glass-aramid composite woofer delivers clear midrange and tight bass
- Bi-amped, class A/B amplifier offering maximum headroom with minimal distortion
- Low and high frequency adjustment gives you unprecedented voicing control for optimal room acoustics and mix translation
KRK Studio Monitoring Tips:
KRK Systems is one of the world’s most respected manufacturers of studio reference monitors. In their state of the art design facility, KRK engineers create products that deliver a natural and balanced spectral response with low distortion and superior imaging. With KRK monitors, recording engineers and artists hear every nuance of the audio being reproduced. KRK ROKIT Generation 3 monitors continue in this design philosophy, so regardless of your musical style, genre, or particular mixing needs, KRK ROKIT will deliver. Prove it to yourself with these few simple listening tips:
- Vocal clarity with extended bass response: Many manufacturers compromise the midrange frequencies in order to deliver lots of bass. KRK ROKIT Generation 3´s sonic response gives you both: vocal clarity and low-frequency extension. Take your favorite vocal piece that includes a bass guitar. Notice how the KRK ROKIT presents, in detail, all the vocals and midrange audio, as well as the notes of the bass guitar.
- Clean, tight bass reproduction: Everyone loves clean, tight bass reproduction. This is achieved with the proper tuning of the woofer, cabinet and port, otherwise you’ll experience muddy bass. Grab a kick drum demo and notice how the KRK ROKIT’s bass is tight and well defined.
- High sound pressure levels — without distortion: Some monitors play loud, but distort at higher SPL’s. At KRK, we believe if it isn’t clean, it isn’t true at any volume level. That’s why you’ll find precision limiters, matched to our amplifiers in every ROKIT, designed to maintain distortion free sound and balanced response. So turn up a ROKIT and hear not just loud, but hear clean.
- Precise imaging from defined sweet spot: Place yourself in the sweet spot and listen to any demo selection: now notice the crisp defined image and depth that the ROKIT provides. See how you can hear each vocal and instrument where the recording engineer placed them. Even if you move your head off axis you will notice the sound character remains consistent and you don’t lose either side of your mix.
- Clean high-frequency extension: Some monitors boost high-frequencies or use gimmicky tweeters to achieve what appears to be superior high-frequency reproduction. The result often is a harsh high-end that quickly becomes fatiguing particularly at high volumes. Listen to the ROKIT at any SPL and note the high-frequencies are crisp, clean and don’t overwhelm the rest of the audio range.
For best monitoring results, also using a subwoofer is recommended, as we talked about on a previous blog, Why Do I Need A Subwoofer?
Choose the Best KRK Rokit for You: Comparison Chart
This comparison chart should help you to find out which KRK Rokit monitor is the best for your needs! If you have any further questions, why don't you call us on 0151 448 2089 and talk to one of our product experts? Or, alternatively, visit one of our PMT Stores, and check the KRK Rokit for yourself!