The new Roland Juno-DS61 and Roland Juno-DS88 are a great choice for working musicians and producers who want an affordable, versatile keyboard that won't disappoint on quality.
These two great new synthesizers conveniently sort out all your different needs such as great synth sounds or digital piano for live performance, and also work as MIDI keyboards.
Both synths also share their basic features, such as the sample import function, which allows user to play their collection of .WAV files, thus expanding the keyboards sounds! The Phrase Pads for triggering samples and audio songs stored on USB memory are another great feature.
One main difference between the DS-61 and the DS-88 is that the latter has weight-action keys for a more natural, premium feel. Both synthesizers offer unparalleled value and features in their respective price ranges, and are also perfect for the musician on the go, because both can be battery-operated, too.
Watch Roland's DS-series video, and get inspired!
- Gig-ready instrument with pro sounds, enhanced performance features, and battery-powered operation
- 88-note Ivory Feel-G Keyboard provides weighted-action feel in a lightweight design that’s easy to transport
- Includes all the sounds from the popular JUNO-Di, plus newly updated acoustic and electric pianos, additional organs, and other stage essentials
- Wave expansion slot enables users to download new sound waveforms, available for free at Roland’s Axial website
- Sample import function for playing user WAV files on the JUNO-DS88’s keyboard
- Easy sound manipulation and editing with hands-on knobs and sliders
- Eight Phrase Pads for triggering samples and audio songs stored on USB memory
- Mic input and dedicated Reverb, Vocoder, and Auto Pitch effects for impressive vocal performances
- Intuitive eight-track pattern sequencer with non-stop recording for quickly developing song ideas
- USB audio/MIDI and DAW Control mode