The Roland Jupiter 50 and Jupiter 80 are two of the best synthesizers available today, carrying on the Jupiter 8 legacy into the 21st Century. Both are packed with great features and bring SuperNATURAL sound and pro performance to every stage and studio. Now, you can claim a FREE Apple iPad Mini when you buy either by 30th April.
The classic Eighties synthesizer, Jupiter 8, made history and became one of the most revered synths ever. Today, the tradition carries on with the Jupiter 50 and Jupiter 80, fantastic, modern instruments for the performing and recording artists. With their unprecedented fusion of synthesis and acoustic instruments, the new-generation Roland JUPITER synths have changed the way we play, react to, and feel a keyboard.
And now, you have another reason to buy one of those two great synths: you can claim a FREE Apple iPad Mini! Here's how it works:
HOW TO CLAIM
- To receive your free iPad you must register your synth at https://www.roland.co.uk/product-registration/
- Then scan your receipt and email to email@example.com making sure to include the serial number of your synth or send by post to Roland UK Atlantic Close, Swansea, SA7 9FJ.
- The serial number is located on the rear of the synth and is made up of two letters and five numbers
- White or black iPad mini (first generation, 16GB, WIFI) will be shipped up to 28 days after registration. Roland reserve the right to decide which colour iPad is supplied.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Valid for in-store and online purchases of Jupiter-80 or Jupiter-50
- Offer available from 2nd February 2015 to 30th April 2015
- No cash alternative offered
- This offer cannot be redeemed in conjunction with any other current offer
- In the event of a refund, iPad mini also needs to be returned to Roland
- All claims must be received by May 31st 2015 any claims received after this date cannot be honoured
- The delivery of the free item may need to be signed for; please ensure we have the correct delivery address
- The promotion is only available to customers living in UK.
- Roland cannot send the iPad outside of UK.
By Ivan Silva