Yamaha today announced the DBR Series, a new addition to its portable powered loudspeaker lineup.
The follow up to the incredible DSR and DXR Series is made up of three new models, the DBR10, DBR12 and DBR15. Each include the same state of the art DSP technology and protection functions as its predecessors ensuring great performance and versatility along with safe and consistant operation.
In built class D amplifiers deliver up to 1000W of power and can reach a maximum SPL of up to 132dB. The transducers have been customised to match the amplier's properties to ensure the highest output of power with minimal distortion. The constant directivity horn projects the deep bass, clear mids and high frequencies to the outer edges of a very wide coverage area meaning the system can be used in a variety of spaces.
The DBR Series has been designed to be portable and versatile. The lightweight enclosure allows for easy transportation and set up. A 50° wedge angle allows for the speakers to be used as floor monitors as well as front of house. All models have rigging points with optional brackets and eyebolts for installations.
An easy to use on board 2 channel mixer is included on board. Inputs include a combo jack on channel one that accepts both XLR and TRS allowing either Mic or Line level signal. Channel two also features a combo jack as well as an RCA pin jack for input from CD players or stero line level sources. The mixer allows you to select both channels or just channel one.
- Custom designed transducers and wide-dispersion constant directivity horn
- DSP Features of DSR-Series
- FIR-X tuning™ simultaneously optimizes frequency and phase response
- Multiband dynamic processor for consistent clarity at any output Level
- Extensive DSP protection functions for maximum output level
- 2-channel mixer with XLR, TRS Phone and RCA inputs
- 50°degree wedge angle & symmetrical mirror-mode floor monitoring
- 3x M8 Rigging Points for standard eye-bolts (Brackets available as an option)
- Speaker covers available as an option