The Audio Technica ATW-T1007 microphone desk stand transmitter is designed specifically to work with the System 10 or System 10 Pro digital wireless receiver of your choice. Insert any phantom powered, condenser goose neck into the XLR input and toggle between talk and mute modes using the touch sensitive switch. Modes are indicated via the LED's on the front of the unit.
Designed to work with phantom-powered, condenser gooseneck microphones
The ATW-T1007 also offers three levels of input gain (-6 dB, 0 dB and +6 dB), which can be selected via a switch on the bottom of the unit. Another switch engages the low-cut filter. The 3.7V rechargeable lithium-ion battery provides nine hours of use on a full charge and is easily recharged with the included USB charging cable.
- RF Power Output: 10 mW
- Spurious Emissions: Following federal and national regulations
- Power Supply: 100-240V AC (50/60 Hz) to 5V DC 0.5A switched mode external USB-type power supply
- Battery: 3.7V rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Battery Life: 9 hours
- Charging Time: Approx. 4.5 hours (for 0-100% charge)
- Switches: Touch-sensitive, capacitive-type user switch function: toggle (talk on power up), momentary on, momentary off; Low-cut filter: flat, roll-off; Gain: -6 dB, 0 dB, +6 dB
- Dimensions: 96.8 mm (3.81") W × 44.2 mm (1.74") H × 122.8 mm (4.83") D
- Net Weight: 420 g (14.8 oz)
- Accessories Included: AC Adaptor (USB-type), USB charging cable
|Power Supply||psu needed|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*