The Audio Technica AE2300 is a dynamic microphone with a cardioid polar pattern. Designed specifically for instrument pickup this mic is great both on stage or in the studio. The cardioid pattern means this mic is more sensitive to sources directly in front of it and will reduce feedback or any unwanted sounds that may be off axis.
Designed specifically for musical instrument pickup in the studio and on stage.
The mic is equipped with a switch that allows you to change between a flat response or high-frequency roll-off.
Enclosed in a rugged housing. The included AT8471 isolation clamp permits mounting on any microphone stand with 5/8”-27 threads. A soft protective pouch is also included.
- Mic Type: Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 60 – 20,000Hz
- High frequency roll-off: 6,000Hz, 6 dB/octave
- Open circuit sensitivity: – 57dB (1.3 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Impedance: 250 ohms
- Switches: Flat, roll-off
- Weight: 138g
- Dimensions: 95.6mm long, 28.0mm maximum diameter
- Output connector: Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
- Accessories furnished: AT8471 isolation stand clamp for 5/8”-27 threaded stands; 5/8”-27 to 3/8”-16 threaded adapter; soft protective pouch
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*