The Arturia MiniBrute is now available in a stunning, Limited Edition opaque Red finish - limited to only 1500 pieces worldwide! Be quick to secure yours from PMT Online.
A fierce analog mono-synth is seeing red. Now your MiniBrute can look as hot as your bass, leads and arpeggios sound!
MiniBrute is a revolutionary analogue modular synthesizer from Arturia. Featuring a pure analogue signal path and a host of unique features, it sets a new standard for what an analog synthesizer should be. Its 100% analogue audio signal path features a VCO wave mixer, the classic Steiner-Parker multimode filter, as well as numerous analogue innovations such as the Metalizer, Ultrasaw, and the Brute Factor.
Boasting a complete MIDI, CV and USB connectivity, MiniBrute is right at home with your computer or your vintage synths, making it one of the best synthesizers on the market for studio music production when space and budget is limited.
- Monophonic synthesizer
- 100% Analog Audio Signal Path
- Steiner-Parker 2 pole Multimode Filter (Low Pass, Band Pass, High Pass and Notch)
- Voltage Controlled Oscillator with Sub-Osc (Square, Sine, -1 & -2 oct)
- Oscillator Mixer (Sub, Sawtooth, Square, Triangle, White Noise, Audio In)
- Signal Enhancement
- LFO1 with 6 waveforms (Sine, Triangle, Sawtooth, Square, Random Square, Random Sine)
- LFO1 clock syncable to Arpeggiator
- LFO2 with selectable rate and 3 vibrato modes
- Two ADSR Envelope Generators with selectable slow/fast speed (from 1 millisecond to more than 10 seconds)
- Keyboard Tracking on the VCF Cutoff
- 25 note semi-weighted keyboard with aftertouch (assignable to Cutoff or Vibrato amount)
- Mod Wheel (assignable to Cutoff, Vibrato, or LFO amount)
- Pitch Wheel (with selectable bend range)
- Octave selector from -2 to +2 octaves
- External Analog Audio Input
- CV In/Out :
- CV Inputs: Pitch, Filter, Amp
- CV Output: Pitch (tracks the keyboard and pitch wheel)
- Gate In/Out
- Gate source selector (Audio/Hold/Keyboard)
- MIDI In/Out with 5 pin DIN connectors
- USB MIDI In/Out
- 1/4” Audio Output and 1/4” Headphone Output
- Full Function Arpeggiator (4 Modes)
- Tap Tempo and MIDI Sync
- 12V DC 1A power
|Power Supply||12v dc 1a power supply included|
|Synthesis Type||analogue monophonic|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*