Ampeg are one of the main names bassists rely upon to get an incredible tone and crucially a tone that is uniquely your own. The SVT3PRO offers rich valve driven grunt and flexible EQ that lets you refine everything until you get the sound that's in your head.
Moderate size, significant power and genuine Ampeg Round Sound… everything a serious bassist needs. Dozens of the world-class artists depend on the SVT-3PRO to get the job done, day in and day out.
- RMS Power Output (8 Ohms): 275-Watts
- RMS Power Output (4 Ohms): 450-Watts
- Preamp: Tubes (3 x 12AX7)
- Driver Tubes: 1 x 12AX7, 1 x 12AU7
- Power Amp: Solid-State
- Tone Controls: 3-Band
- Mid Tone Control: 5-Position
- Graphic EQ: Yes, 9-Band
- Ultra Low/High Boosts: Yes
- Balanced Line Out: Yes, Pre/Post with Ground Lift and Level
- Effects Loop: Yes
- Preamp Out/Power Amp In: Yes
- Dimensions (W x H x D inches): 19 x 3.5 x 15.5
- Weight: 26 Pounds
|Power||450 watts @ 4 ohms|
|Amp Type||valve / tube amplifier|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*