The Alto Zephyr ZMX52 is a low-cost mixing interface perfectly suited for home vocal recording, broadcasting and podcasting. It will even hold its own at small gigs for a solo performer!
5 channels of input with high quality microphone preamp, LED monitoring and dedicated headphone output
The Alto ZEPHYR ZMX52 is a 5-channel mixer with all the essential inputs, outputs, and EQ for solo gigs and multimedia studios. It features one mono channel with a microphone input (with Phantom Power), balanced TRS input, and a two-band EQ. It also delivers two stereo channels with two balanced TRS inputs each. There's even two-track inputs for audio playback from a mobile device or laptop, and you can record to a computer or digital recorder using the RCA output.
The ZMX52 is the perfect compact take-anywhere professional mixer!
- Six total inputs with a phantom powered XLR jack on channel 1
- 1/4” Main, Tape, Headphone & Aux outputs for flexible signal routing
- Perfect for musicians looking for a compact, capable mixer
- Mic input channel with gold plated XLR and balanced line input
- Two stereo input channels with balanced TRS jack
- High headroom circuitry offering extra dynamic range
- Ultra-low-noise discrete mic preamp with Phantom power
- Balanced inputs for highest signal integrity and low-noise operation
- Warm, natural two-band EQ on mono channel
- 2-Track inputs w/assignable bus: main mix or headphone out
- Highly accurate four-segment bar graph meters
- Aux inputs/outputs for external audio source integration
- Peak LEDs on each channel
|Power Supply||18 v, 500 ma|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*