The 2nd Generation Alto Truesonic 18" Subwoofers provide an incredible low frequency reinforcement for an exisiting PA System, or combined with the Alto Truesonic TS Series Loudspeakers. The perfect accompaniment to the Alto Truesonic TS212 or TS215 cabinets.
1250 watts of raw low-end power!
Powered by highly efficient Class-D amplifiers with a passive cooling system, the TS218s offer enough volume to see you through larger venues, with the reassurance they won't fail when you need them most. Electronic clip, thermal protection and transducer overdrive protection keep you running all night long.
Similarly to the original Alto Truesonic series, the TS218s features 2 x XLR/1/4" Combi Jack Inputs with 2 x balanced XLR Line outputs. Integrating these subwoofers into your existing satellite speaker setup or building a PA from scratch is easy.
The new TS2 Truesonic family builds upon the documented success and wide acceptance of Alto Professional’s original TS1 series. The TS1 Truesonics established a benchmark for clarity, high output, flexible I/O options and value that made them the worldwide standard of comparison, earning the trust and confidence of sound professionals worldwide, which led directly to their amazing sales accomplishment.
- 1250 watts of peak power output
- Custom engineered high-efficiency Class D amplifiers with passive cooling design – no fan means the speaker runs cleaner, quieter and has greater long-term reliability
- 12-inch high-excursion woofer
- (2) XLR+1/4-inch combo inputs + (2) balanced XLR line outputs
- Polarity Reverse, Full-Range Output and Extended LF controls
- Electronic clip, thermal and transducer overdrive protection
- Rugged, internally-braced front-ported plywood cabinet
- Integrated 35mm speaker pole socket and M10 rigging points
- Output Power: 1250 W peak, 625 W continuous
- Transducer Low: 18” (457 mm) woofer, 3” (76 mm) voice coil
- Frequency Response: 35–95 Hz (-10 dB)
- Maximum SPL: 131 dB (@ 1 m)
- Connections: (2) XLR+1/4” (6.35 mm) inputs; (2) XLR outputs; (1) IEC power cable input
- Input Level: Line +4 dBu (nominal)
- External Controls: Volume control, signal/clip limiter with LED, polarity-reverse switch, high-pass filter bypass switch with LED, extended low-frequency switch with LED, power switch with LED
- Electronic Protections: Electronic clip, thermal and transducer overdrive protection
- Enclosure: Internally braced plywood cabinet; 35 mm mounting pole socket ontop panel
- Power Connection: Standard IEC cable
- Input Voltage: 110–120, 220–240 V AC; 50/60 Hz
- Consumption: 450W
- Fuse: T6.3AL AC250V (110–120 V) or T3.15AL AC250V (220–240 V)
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 26.8” x 20.7” x 24.8” / 680 x 525 x 630 mm
- Weight: 70 lbs. / 32 kg
|Power||1250w peak, 625w continuous|
|Woofer Size||18" woofer, 3" voice coil|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*