Designed to offer amazing low frequency response at a reasonable price point, the Alto Professional TS-Sub18 is the ultimate in affordable PA subwoofer technology. Delivering jaw-dropping bass response all the way down to 37hz, the TS-SUB18 is the perfect way for mobile DJs, entertainers and clubs to reinforce the low end frequencies of their PA or soundsystem.
A whopping 1200 watt peak Class D power for your low end!
With a mind-blowing continuous output of 600 watts, peaking at 1200w, even just one of these 18" monsters will transform your live stage show. Dedicated XLR input and output allows you to daisy chain multiple cabinets and integrate the SUB18s within any active system. An internal active crossover at 120Hz allows you to tailor the exact response for your requirements, with adjustable volume and polarity controls on hand.
Housed in rugged, road-ready plywood cabinets, the TS-SUB-18 is built to withstand heavy touring applications or front-of-house installation. Recessed handles enable you to easily stick them back in the van after your show to transport to the next venue.
- Powered System: Continuous 600 Watts, Peak 1200 Watts
- Frequency Response (-10dB): 37 Hz-125 Hz under analog processor
- Maximum SPL @ 1m: 123 dB Continuous / 126 dB Peak
- Transducer Low: 18" woofer, 3" copper sandwich voice coil, with long excursion
- Active Crossover: Band pass type 12 dB / oct. under analog processor
- Input Connectors: In-Left / Mono (Combo) Right (XLR-F) / Out-Left /Mono-Right (XLR-M) / Link-Left / Mono-Right (XLR-M) Balanced (15 kOhms)
- Input: Level L-R Input Line at 0 dBu
- Crossover Frequency: L-R output with high pass filter at 80 Hz or flat for L-R satellite
- External Controls: VOLUME Control / PHASE Switch / HPF-80Hz Bypass / Power on with green LED / Clip limiter with red LED / Ground lift
- Power Supply: 120-240 Volts in Switching Power mode
- Enclosure Construction: 18mm Plywood cabinet, glued and reinforced, resistant black paint, metal grille, rubber foot, four optional wheels
- Mounting: One standard metal pole-mount, two metal handle
- Dimensions (WxLxH): 20.7in x 22.8in x 28.6in
- Weight: 77.4 lb (35.1 kg)
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*