Combining sleek industrial design with excellent acoustic performance, meet the new Alto Truesonic 212!
550w Powered Loudspeaker with a 12" LF Driver and 1" Tweeter
Alto Professional are renowned for meticulous research and development. The original Truesonic 'TS' series were popular for their versatility and reliability. Thanks to new Class-D amplification and a chassis re-design, the 212 is louder than ever. Perfect for bigger venues or outdoor audio applications.
The upgraded Truesonics are more efficient, running at far lower temperatures than conventional speakers. This means you can drive them for longer, louder, with peace of mind they'll last in the long run. Even during extended periods of high output, the Truesonic 210s remain clear and detailed. Superior heat dissipation prevents overheating, eliminating the need for costly cooling fans.
The TS212s now have 5 recessed handles, making them easy to pick up horizontally or vertically. They also feature professional-grade M10 rigging and suspension points for permanent installation.
As with the original Truesonic 12" series, the 212s are the most versatile in the line-up. They strike a nice balance between full-range bass response, portability and weight. The Truesonic 212 is ideal for Mobile PA, outdoor gigs or almost any live sound application.
- 550W continuous, 1100W peak Class D power
- 12-inch (304.8 mm) LF driver, 2.5-inch (63.5mm) high-temperature voice coil
- 1-inch (25.4 mm) neodymium HF driver with precision waveguide
- Bi-amplified design with precision active crossover and EQ
- Integrated 2-channel mixer with dual XLR 1/4-inch combo mic/line inputs and independent level controls
- Custom engineered high-efficiency class D amplifiers with passive cooling design – No fan means the speaker runs cleaner, quieter and has greater long-term reliability
- Ground-Lift switch
- Contour switch for increased EQ control
- Electronic clip, thermal and transducer overdrive protection
- Compact, lightweight, trapezoidal cabinet design for easy transport and installation
- Angled rear panel for wedge monitor applications
- Stand and pole-mountable with integral M10 suspension points
- XLR Link output
- Designed and tuned in the USA
|SPL||127 db peak, 124 db continuous|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*