The Alto Trouper combines the performance of a line-array PA with the portability of their compact cabinets, an ideal solution for solo performers and small venues.
200 watt Active Speaker with 3-channel integrated mixer, Wireless Bluetooth and 3 x 6.5" woofers
Designed to meet the demands of travelling musicians and solo performers playing smaller venues, the Alto Trouper represents the next generation of portable PA. Employing technology and clasic design from the Alto Truesonic and Black series loudspeakers, Trouper is a 2-way, 200-watt bi-amplified system with 3 x 6.5" woofers and a 1” (25mm) high-frequency compression driver. It offers a full-range sound between 65Hz - 20kHz, so you can run guitars, vocals, instruments or backing tracks through it with no problem.
On the back, Trouper features an integrated 3-channel audio mixer, saving the amount of equipment you'll need to carry to each venue. You can independently control volume and EQ on each channel - amazingly convenient for the solo performer. Alto's Bluetooth connectivity also allows you to stream high quality audio from an iOS device, smartphone or Laptop for background music or backing tracks. XLR link output means you can daisy-chain your existing PA to use Trouper as a stage monitor, or connect multiple units for a full stereo PA sound.
Each speaker has thermal and dynamic overload protection, usually found on loudspeakers 2-3x the price of the Trouper! Regardless of how hard you drive it night after night, it still delivers quality, clean sound to your audience.
- Integrated 3-channel professional audio mixer with volume and 2-band EQ on each channel
- (2) XLR+1/4-inch combo inputs + stereo RCA and 1/8-inch inputs. Connect microphones, instruments, DJ mixers, controllers and more
- Bluetooth-equipped-wirelessly stream backing tracks or background music from any Bluetooth-compatible device
- Bluetooth Link-Stream a stereo signal to separate speakers—no cables required
- Bi-amplified design with (3) 6.5-inch low/mid woofers and a 1-inch high-frequency tweeter
- XLR link output for use with additional loudspeakers and subwoofers
- Easily transportable: Lightweight (just 23 lbs.) with built-in rear handle
- Rubberized feet and 36mm pole socket for stand mounting
- Dimensions: 8.4 x 29.2 x 10.1 in / 21.3 x 74.17 x 25.65 cm
- Weight: 23 lbs (10.43 kg)
|SPL||117 db-spl @ 1 m (continuous), 120 db-spl @ 1m (peak)|
|Tweeter||1" compression driver|
|Woofer Size||3 x 6.5"|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*