The frequency range and crossover of the SXSUB15 has been specifically tailored to provide smooth, low-end sound production in the 35 Hz - 200 Hz range. When combined with your two- and three-way speaker systems, your kick drum will thump, your bass guitar will rumble, and your beats will incite dance-frenzied masses to get their groove on. But that's not the only reason to add an SXSUB15 to your gigging rig. Having a sub's big low-end response often means that you can run your PA at a lower volume level while still retaining a large, full sound.
- 1600 Watts peak power rating
- 800 Watts program / 400 Watts continuous
- 15” low-frequency transducer, 3” voice coil
- Two parallel Speakon NL4 jacks for input and through connections, passive crossover on through
- Durable and compact cabinet with metal handle
- Dimensions (WxLxH): 600cm x 485cm x 600cm
- Weight: 34kg
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*