If you or your band are in need of a front-of-house PA upgrade without spending a small fortune, the powerful Alto Black series should fit the bill.
Professional 15" Active PA Speaker with built-in Bluetooth Wireless capabilities
The Alto Black 15 is part of a line of elite speaker systems, each designed to exacting standards with premium, purpose-matched components, wireless capability and immense built-in power. Black Series speakers have been designed with one goal in mind: satisfying the ears of your audience with the most gratifying and immersive sound experience they’ve ever had. Each Black Series speaker has been crafted to thunder with finely tuned sound in a virtually limitless variety of applications—from touring rigs to permanent installations and everything in between. And with 2400 watts of peak power each one comes equipped to thrill.
Black Series speakers are precise and fine-tuned. And they’re not fragile. Each one comes ready for pretty much anything you can throw at it—even their rubber feet are reinforced with steel. Perfect for touring rigs, mobile DJs and other on-the-road applications, each Black Series loudspeaker has a heavy-duty plywood cabinet, which is covered in a rugged, extremely durable scratch-resistant finish. Each Black Series speaker is also surprisingly lightweight and portable with comfortable, custom-molded handles.
- 2400 Watts peak Class D power (1200 Watts continuous)
- Unrivaled acoustic accuracy via advanced engineering and design
- Works with free Live Drive app for wireless sound-shaping control
- Wirelessly level-match, EQ, delay-compensation, and more
- 15" LF transducer, 1.75” HF driver with 1" acoustic aperture, 90° x 60° coverage field
- DSP-controlled active crossover and dynamic thermal protection
- HF waveguide, computer-designed for optimized audience coverage
- Purpose-matched components for maximum efficiency
- Built-in mixer, (2) Mic/Line inputs, volume control, XLR output
- EQ contour switch, Ground Lift, and switch to turn off logo LED
- Lightweight, portable design with custom-molded handles
- Post as traditional PA loudspeaker or as floor wedge monitor
- Steel-reinforced rubber feet on bottom and side
- Rugged cabinet, scratch-resistant finish, powder-coated steel grille
- Stand- and pole-mountable via standard 35mm socket
- Flyable via (12) M10 rigging points
- Designed and tuned in the U.S.A.
- Dimensions (WxLxH): 16.38in x 17.44in x 26.81in
- Weight: 61.3 lb (27.8 kg)
|Power||1200 watts rms|
|Woofer Size||15" woofer|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*