The MicroVerb4 is designed to provide a wide variety of great-sounding, easy-to-use effects for small studios, engineers and performing musicians.
Stereo Digital Reverb Processor with MIDI I/O
The key to MicroVerb 4's power is in its simplicity. It offers 200 programs that include everything from high-quality reverb, delay, chorus and flange to exciting multi-effects and more. To customize your programs, two front panel knobs allow for quick, easy, user-storable edits, or use its MIDI inputs for control over program changes and modulation. You can then save your edited programs in the 100-space user program bank.
Even though it's affordable and easy to use, the MicroVerb 4 offers the superb audio quality that you should expect from every Alesis processor.
- Presets (Factory/User): 100/100
- Digital Effects (reverb, delay, chorus, etc.): Reverb, Chorus, Delay, Flanger, Rotary, Pitch
- Simultaneous Effects: 3
- Programmable Wet/Dry/Mix
- Maximum Delay Time: 1,300 ms
- Maximum Pitch Shift Range (octaves): Â±1 octave
- MIDI Real-Time Control: Yes
- Simultaneous MIDI Controls: 2
- Discrete Programming Channels: 2
- ADC/DAC: 18-bit
- Overload Warning: 4-seg LED
- Inputs: 2 x 1/4"
- Outputs: 2 x 1/4"
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*