Akai MPK249 combines the performance power of their MPC series with a response MIDI keyboard for unrivalled DAW control.
49-note Semi-weighted Keybed with Aftertouch, 16 Performance Pads, 8 Assignable Faders/Buttons/Encoders, Arpeggiator, and Transport Controls
Designed to erase the line between hardware control and software performance, the new Akai MPK249 includes the ability to send QWERTY-style commands using soft-controls, a low-power mode for iOS connectivity via the Camera Connection Kit and enhanced response from the refined keybed.
Included in the bundle is a ton of software to play with including Ableton Live Lite and MPC Essentials – a powerful sample-basedgroove production application – and spectral morphing synth Twist from SONiVOX.
As a special addition owners of the Akai MPK249 and MPK261 will also receive AIR Music Tech’s high-definition Hybrid 3 virtual synth.
- 49 semi-weighted, full-size keys
- 16 MPC pads with RGB illuminated feedback
- 8 assignable control knobs
- 8 assignable faders Updated control layout with backlit LCD screen
- USB-MIDI with 5-pin MIDI input & output
- Comprehensive transport & parameter controls for hands-on DAW integration
- Pitch bend, modulation and octave controls for dynamic performances
- Expression & sustain pedal jack inputs
- Comprehensive production software package included: Ableton Live Lite, Hybrid 3 by AIR Music Tech, SONiVOX Twist 2.0 & Akai Pro MPC Essentials
|Number of Keys||49 keys|
Akai MPK249 Review
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*