Professional audio quality at an affordable price point
The Adam F5 active studio monitors feature a broad frequency range (from 52Hz to 50kHz) plus a range of handy EQ controls that will help tailor the speaker output to the response of your studio room. They also come equipped with a Room Equalizer, allowing you to modify low and high end frequencies to match your rooms acoustic response. This is extremely handy for anyone working in a budget home studio. A high pass filter has also been included to be used in conjunction with a subwoofer, such as the Adam SubF.
A choice of Jack, XLR or RCA Phono inputs makes the Adam F5 a truly versatile monitor, ideal for a range of producers making music of all different genres, with a tight, controlled bass response that won't muddy a mix in a smaller room studio.
- Basket 5" (127 mm)
- Voice coil 1" (25 mm)
- Cone material Glass fibre/paper
- Tweeter Type X-ART Ribbon
- Diaphragm area 3 inch² (1848 mm²)
- Amplifier Type A/B
- Amp. power (RMS / music) 25 W / 35 W
- High Shelf EQ > 5 kHz ±6 dB
- Low Shelf EQ < 300 Hz ±6 dB
- Inputs Analog XLR / RCA / TRS
- Frequency response 52 Hz - 50 kHz
- Max SPL per pair at 1m 106 dB
- Crossover frequencies 2900 Hz
- Weight 15 lb (6,8 kg)
- Magnetically shielded No
- Dimensions: H - 11.5" (290 mm) x W - 7.5" (185 mm) x D - 9" (230 mm)
- Warranty 2 Years
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*